When TiVo updated their iOS & Android apps back in March, they said the long-awaited TiVo app for Android Tablets would be available in the ‘spring’. Well, it looks like they missed their target – by one day. The official start of summer was 19:09 EDT last night, June 20th. I think we can let that slide, and just be happy the app is now available in the Play Store.
Features (some features are only available to TiVo® Premiere DVR customers):
- Browse the channel guide without interrupting the show you’re watching – View shows up to 14 days in advance
- Schedule TV show/movie recordings and ongoing (Season Pass®) recordings
- Browse your recorded shows list and play a show from the App
- Find exactly what you want to watch – Search across TV, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video & Blockbuster -and see integrated results on Demand to find what you are looking for
- Explore cast and crew while watching a show
- Comment about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter
- Use a TiVo remote control replica or our intuitive, gesture-based remote control
- Manage your ongoing (Season Pass®) recordings and your To-Do List – Delete and reprioritize recordings for your favorite shows
- Instantly schedule, search and browse for shows while you’re away from home
Via Android Police and TiVo Blog.
Mirrored from Gizmo Lovers Blog.
Tags: android, android police, dvr, tivo, tivo blog